Happy New Year 2022: 31st December is a day in which a year ends and it indicates a new beginning and everything becomes brand new. The year ends and a new year starts. We all pray to God that the next year goes well and we cannot ignore our memories of the last year as well.
In many countries, people celebrate it with whole night parties, bursting firecrackers, and organizing annual day functions. We eat, dance, sing and enjoy the day very well.
New year is indeed the best time when you can rearrange your goals and work to achieve your goals. There are many failures and goals that you have yet to achieve in the past year. You have 365 days now to achieve what you have failed in this new year.
There are many people who celebrate the new year on other days too according to their own calendar. It doesn’t matter which day of the new year you follow, it’s all about making plans for the future and achieving your pending goals in the next 365 days.
Whatever it is, but you never forget to wish people on social media and Upload quotes on new year’s day at 12am of 1st January. In this article, I will provide you with some quotes, wishes, and greetings that would help you to gain a lot of knowledge and share them with your friends too.
It is important you share Greetings and messages to your friends and start your new year with happiness and make your whole year special. It is also important that your friends and you stay united for a very long time.
Another tip for you is that do not forget to send your new year greetings to all your haters and enemies too because you don’t know one day they will become your lover. So let us start with today’s article.
Heart touching New year greetings
In new year’s time, we all give greetings to our friends and family. Many of us make decorative greeting cards and innovative social media posts on new year’s day and send them to our loved ones.
I will give you some greetings that you can share in greetings cards as well as through social media stories and posts.
- Spending New Year’s Eve with you is very special. I love you, and Happy New Year, darling.
- Here’s wishing you a year with a great academic career and may you achieve all your dreams. Happy New Year!
- Wishing you 12 months of success, 52 weeks of laughter, 365 days of fun, 8,760 hours of joy, 525,600 minutes of good luck, and 31,536,000 seconds of happiness.
This is personally my favorite greeting and I have used them many times in my greetings. You get a lot of knowledge too from this quote. In a year, there are (12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8760 hours, 5,25,600 minutes and 3,15,36,000 seconds) in a year.
- I wish you all the blessings and success you truly deserve. Happy New Year, my friend; all my prayers are with you.
- I wish you and your beautiful family a very happy and prosperous new year. Stay safe and beat the Pandemic with new energy.
- May your New Year bring you reasons to smile!
- I pray for you and your family’s happiness and well-being. May you all have an amazing year ahead. Happy New Year!
- I hope this year turns out to be the best year of your life and your family too. Happy new year!
- I’m so proud of everything you accomplished this year, and can’t wait to see what you do in 2022!
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one!
- May the New Year bring you the courage to break your resolutions early!
- Wish you get all the success this year. Hope that joy and success follow you in every sector of life. Happy New Year 2021!
- May your life be as bright as Sun, as beautiful as flowers, and you be showered with blessings and happiness. Happy New Year 2021!
- May this New Year bring you much joy and fun. May you find peace, love, and success. Happy New Year!
- Praying that you have a truly remarkable and blissful year ahead! Happy new year to you and your family!
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a Happy New Year. May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always.
- A new year means a new chapter. I hope 2022 is an incredible part of your story.
- Let the Lord guide you to great things in 2022.
- God’s grace may continue to be with you in the New Year.
- Glory be to God and your loved ones in the New Year and beyond.
These are the 20 different types of greetings that you can share in your greeting cards and your friends. I hope you and your friends become more united and you have the great new year 2022 ahead.
10 different ways of wishing happy new year
You are bored of using the word Happy New year every time you meet a friend, isn’t it? I am sure you need some new ways to wish your friends on the new year’s eve so that you look professional and fluent. So let’s discuss some different and professional ways of wishing Happy New year to someone.
- Wishing you an amazing new year ahead!
- I am sure you will have a fabulous year ahead.
- We wish that you stay just as happy and in the pink of health throughout.
- Whenever I look at you, I feel so fresh; I wish this freshness and smile becomes brighter this year.
- Looking forward to yet another year to work with a person like you, Happy New year!
- May you script beauty in 2022, just like the years before.
- I wish you a smashing new year filled with laughter
- Let the year ahead be the one where your dreams come true.
- I wish you happiness this year!
- I wish you the biggest slice of happiness and good luck in the coming year.
Different ways of replying to a new year wish
“Same to you” This word is mostly used while replying to a wish but this sounds too boring. Isn’t it? Now you are going to explore some new ways of replying to a New year’s wish. So let us start.
- Thank you to you too, see you in the New Year.
- Thank you for the warm wishes, wishing you the same.
- Hoping for the best, wishing you the best too!
- I am so glad to see your message. Sake applies to you.
- Oh My God! You stole my greetings
- Your new year greetings have truly made us elated. Hoping alike for you too.
- Thank you! I wish to you what you have just wished me.
- Thanks a lot all for your wishes! I feel the same for you
- Thank you so much for remembering to wish me on this wonderful year. Hope for the same for you too!
- I am happy to receive amazing greetings from a special person. Happy New year to you too!
Religious Happy New Year Messages
These messages are religious Happy New Year Messages. These messages are related to the Lord blessing your friends and family. Look forward to these messages because they would be very inspirational for you and your friends and family.
- May the Lord ensure you get success in your career and resolve all conflicts this year.
- I wish God blesses you with the might to take every problem head-on and emerge unscathed.
- May God help you strengthen your bond with family and friends this New Year.
- Sending you well wishes and praying for you in the coming year!
- Enjoy this special time of year with those you love, and may the Lord bless you all with a happy and healthy New Year.
Bible Verses For The New Year
Christians celebrate the day of Christmas and New year very nicely. The month of December is the month of celebration, especially for Christians. In the Bible, the Holy book of Christian, a lot of informative and inspirational lines are written out there. These lines are not only important for the Christians but for the other people too. We will obviously tell you the lines but as well as I would give you some explanation so that you can understand those lines properly and get a lot of knowledge.
‣ Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In His great mercy, He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
– 1 Peter 1:3
Explanation – We should be thankful to our Father who gave birth of a legend, Jesus Christ. He taught us a lot of new, different things that are written in the holy book of Christians. Because of people like us, he died and rose again from his death and forgave all of them who betrayed him.
Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall, but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
- Isaiah 40:30-31
Explanation – You need to always believe in the Lord. If you believe in the Lord, after your death you will renew all your strength when you go to heaven. If you do not believe in the Lord and do wicked things, you will go to hell and your whole body will be burnt and your soul will receive brutal torture. So it is important that you do good things so that after death too, you can enjoy and be happy.
‣ Sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him.
- Psalm 98:1
Explanation – Singing means to thank the Lord for doing marvelous things for the whole world. He taught us a lot of amazing things that, if we follow, can change our lives. So we should thank the Lord by praying and singing hymns for him. The best way to thank the Lord is by following his code of conduct and his holy book Bible.
What is New Year according to the Bible?
In Israel, you will hardly see any people celebrating the new year in January. Not too many firecrackers burn there in January. An interesting fact is that they celebrate the new year not only once but quite a few times throughout the year.
Many of these special occasions are also referred to as a “NEW YEAR” but you may have a question which “new years” are Biblical?
On the first day of Aviv (or Nisan), God said to Moses: “This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you” (Exodus 12:2).
‣ The first Biblical new year according to Exodus, a Bible chapter, is on the first day of Aviv or Nisan.
In the month of Nisan begins the cycle of the seven major feasts in the Bible. Three of the seven festivals fall in the month of Nisan. One of them is Passover. You will know about the Passover if you have read about the life of Jesus Christ.
‣ In today’s Israel, Tishri 1 marks the beginning of the civil year. This day is commonly referred to as Rosh Hashanah, which means “head of the year.” In the Bible, however, it is called Yom Teruah, which means “day of trumpets” – it is the fifth of the seven major holidays.
This is the “New Year’s Day” that is celebrated in Israel today, as a time to bless others and wish each other a sweet (like honey) new year.
‣ Shevat 15 marks the new year for the trees in Israel. It is a unique way in which Israel celebrates God’s creation and his provision through nature.
It is not a Scripturally defined new year, but it celebrates when first fruits can be eaten. Tu B’Shvat often starts during the month of January or February on the Gregorian calendar.
Best New Year quotes
‣ “The beginning of every New Year is always the best time to give another chance to your neglected talents!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
Explanation – This is a fantastic quote by Mehmet Murat ildan. Whatever failure you gained in the past year, you can retry and gain success in the next 365 days. You can give another chance to all your neglected talents next year. So be happy because you are getting another chance to regain your failures.
“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
Explanation – A new year not only means a new beginning but a chance to improve yourselves and give a try to your goals that you could not achieve in the past year. Do not get demotivated. Keep trying, a day will come when you succeed. If we gain success without working hard, that excitement and happiness does not come. Working hard and gaining success gives you a lot of happiness and motivation and makes your loved ones proud. So come on everyone. Start working hard and believe me you will get success.
“The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” – Micheal Altshuler
Explanation – Time passes very quickly. We should not waste too much time. We should use each and every minute of our life doing something creative. In this quote, Michael Altshuler is trying to explain to you that the bad news is that time passes very quickly (flies) but the good news is that you have used up the time that passed away by doing creative things.
“Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” ― Brad Paisley
Explanation – Brad Paisley wants you to make your whole year very special. You have 365 days and 365 opportunities to do something in the whole year. You need to grab the opportunity and fulfill your dreams and goals that are yet to be achieved in the next year.
‣ “No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.” – Gautama Buddha
Explanation – This is a motivation for you by Gautama Buddha on this beautiful new year’s eve. His message indicates that you should never stop trying. No matter if you failed a hundred times before, you always have another opportunity to try it again. A day will come when you will be successful and achieve your goals. The goals that you have achieved by working hard will give you a lot of happiness. However, the things achieved without hard work do not last for long. This is something we all should keep in mind.
“Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.”
Explanation – This quote is simply indicating us to work hard to achieve a goal instead of taking any shortcut. Shortcuts will never let you succeed in life, instead, it will always put you in trouble. The shortcut is an illegal way of trying to achieve your goal.
‣ I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written – Juansen Dizon
Explanation – Juansen Dizon gave you wonderful knowledge through this quote. He wants to teach you that every person should realize that every day is a fresh start for you. Instead of thinking about the past, we have to think about the present and start a new day with happiness. Every sunrise is a new chapter of your life waiting to be written; you always have to make sure that the work which you are doing should write a new history for your life. If we keep working hard each and every day of our life, a new history would be written for your and your family’s life. Your whole family will be delighted by your hard work and they will feel proud of you.
“There are far better things ahead than any we left behind.” – C.S. Lewis
Explanation – CS Lewis is asking you to keep your hopes alive through this quote. If the past year hasn’t been a good year for you, do not get demotivated. You have another 365 opportunities to make the year beautiful. You should hope for the best year ahead and keep trying hard to fulfill your dreams in the year ahead. Another important piece of advice for everyone is to keep your dreams big. Your thought process should not be like “I WILL DO IT” , it should be “I HAVE TO DO IT.” If you have already fulfilled your dream, never stop. Try to achieve something bigger. We should never stop working till the time we don’t die.
This is the end of this wonderful new year article. I hope you have learned something new through this post and will get a lot of confidence to continue moving forward to gain success. I believe the quotes explained at the end were very motivational and helpful.
The New Year wishes will be a sweet addition to your greeting cards and social media posts. The different ways of wishing and replying to your friends on New Year’s Day should be very helpful for you. I hope you shall have the best year ahead! Before concluding, we want to wish you and your loved ones A Very Happy New Year!
Do not forget to enjoy the delicious Christmas cakes on new year’s day BYE!