Best Beautiful Lord Krishna Quotes In English: Lord Krishna quotes, that give you positiveness and good vibes. Lord Krishna is the spiritual god of Hindu, they called him ( pormatma , सखा , भाई , friend, Rakshak , Avtar, पितृ – मातृ and the power of oneness ) in their religious thought. Krishna is also known as the epitome of intelligence and love. He is the mentor of Pandava in Mahabharata Yudh, When Arjuna refused to fight the war, Krishna explained to Arjuna the meaning of life. Then Krishna told Arjuna Bhagwat Geeta, Bhagwat Geeta is one of the most spiritual and believable books for Hinduism,
The Hindus believe that Krishna is an Avtar of Lord Vishnu, who is. The creator of everything.
Describing the different forms lord Krishna is worshipped in, param pujya Dada Shri said _” some have labeled him “the one with a flute “some call him ” the one with Gopis “‘. But lord Krishna can’t be fully understood that way, beyond the above-mentioned forms, Param pujya Dada Shri said that he is the God living in continuous awareness and a self-realized Stage.
When Arjuna refused to fight, the Bhagavad Gita became disillusioned with what Shri Krishna had explained to him. Arjuna said to Shri Krishna पार्थ Here it’s all my own, My brothers, friends are my teachers, teachers, how will I fight with all this, how do I fight with all this, the best thing I can do, don’t fight with them, then lord Krishna told him to fulfill his Kshatriya ( warrior ) duty to uphold the Dharma. The Krishna-arjuna dialogues cover a broad range of spiritual topics, touching upon ethical dilemmas and philosophical issues that go far beyond the war Arjuna faces.
The Shri madbhagwat Gita often referred to as Gita is a verse 700-verse Hindu scriptures that are a part of epic Mahabharata .it is considered to be one of the holy scriptures for Hinduism.
Let’s discuss the Krishna quotes, that will teach you much more about life and spirituality
1) You have the right to work, but never to the fruit of work. You should never engage in action for the shake of reward, nor should you long for inaction.
2) pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it’s bitter as poison in the end.
3) I have a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggle, and a reward for your faithfulness, trust me and don’t give up.
4) A man is made by his beliefs, as he believes so he became.
5) The mind is fickle, it won’t obey you every time the mind misbehaves, use your discretionary intellect to bring it back to the equanimous position.
6) The key to happiness is the reduction of desire.
7) If you don’t fight for what you want. Don’t cry for what you lost.
8) There are three gates to self-destruction-HELL, lust, anger, and greed.
9) Among all kinds of killers, time is the ultimate because time kills everything.
10) Forgive all before you go to sleep. You’ll be forgiven before you get up.
11) Calmness, gentleness, silence, self-restraint, and purity. These are the disciplines of the mind.
12) He who has no attachments can really love others, for his love is pure and divine.
13) You need a heart full of love a joyful mind, and a vibrant body. Only then there is Leela.
14) Storms may be raging around you but you can still find peace in your own mind because the God of peace resigns with you.
15) Whatever happened was good. What happening is going well. Whatever will happen will also be good, don’t worry about the future. Live in the present.
16) You live life successfully by doing good things after thinking good things
17) Lotus feet of Lord Krishna is so wonderful that whoever shelters under them immediately becomes purified.
18) If you lose something do not return, your karma definitely returns whether good or bad.
19) Darkness cannot drive out darkness only light can do that, hate cannot drive out hate only love can do it.
20) The key to happiness is the reduction of desires
21) The soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon nor burned by fire nor moistened by water nor withered by the wind.
22) Fridge in Krishna is the best and safest course.
23) What do you not, that you cry? what did you produce, which has destroyed? whatever is there, you receive from here. whatever you will give will stay here?
24) As a strong wind Sweeps a boat on the water, even one of the warming senses on which the mind focuses can carry away a man’s intelligence.
25) Krishna did everything but without any attachment, he was in the world but not of it. Do all work but without attachment, work for work’s sake, never for yourself.
26) If you want to see the brave, look at those who can forgive.
27) Do everything you have to do, but not with greed not with ego not with last, not with envy. But with love compassion humility and devotion.
28) Set your heart upon your work, but never its reward.
29) Do not let your heart be troubled, trust in Krishna.
30) Do your duty without thinking about the result, your time will teach you everything, just don’t forget to learn from it.
31) No one who does good work will ever come to a bad end, at her here or in the world to come.
32) I am the beginning, middle, and end of the creation.
33) Play your obligatory duty, because the action is far better than inaction
34) He who sees me in all things, and all things in me, is never far from me, and I am never far from him.
35) A person can rise through the efforts of his own mind, or draw himself down, in the same manner, because this person is his own friend or enemy.
36) Why do you worry unnecessarily? Whom do you fear? Who can kill you? The soul is never born nor dies.
37) No devolved beyond, nor happiness for the one who doubts.
38) As a human being puts on new garments, giving up old ones, the souk similarly accepts new material bodies, giving up the old and useless ones.
39) Exons do not lie to me because I am not attached to their results. Those who understand this and practice it live in freedom.
40) Self-control is the Mantra of success– Bhagavad Gita