Best Osho Quotes In English | Osho Quotes on Love:
Rajneesh also is known as Acharya Rajneesh, Bhagwan Shri Rajneesh, and later as Osho was an Indian godman mystic and founder of the Rajneesh movement.
1. If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love. so if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation.
2. Drop the idea of becoming someone because you are already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it.
3. Falling in love you remain a child; rising in love you mature. By and by love becomes not a relationship, it becomes a state of your being. Not that you are in love – now you are love.
4. Be realistic: Plan for a miracle.
5. Respect yourself, love yourself, because there has never been a person like you and there never will be again.
6. Truth cannot be read in scripture. truth has to be lived only in the innermost temple of your being.
7. The intelligent person depends on his won insight; he trusts his own being. He loves and respects himself.
8. Get out of your head and get into your heart. Think less, feel more.
9. If you relax, it comes. If you relax, it is there. If you relax, you start vibrating with it.
10. The truth is simple. Very simple – so simple that a child can understand it. In fact, so simple that only a child can understand it. Unless you become a child again you will not be able to understand it.
11. Millions of people are suffering: they want to be loved but they don’t know how to love. And love cannot exist as a monologue; it is a dialogue, a very harmonious dialogue.
12. I love this world because it is imperfect. It is imperfect, and that’s why it is growing; if it was perfect it would have been dead. Growth is possible only if there is imperfection. I would like you to remember, again and again, I am imperfect, the whole universe is imperfect, and to love this imperfection, to rejoice in this imperfection is my whole message.
13. Commit as many mistakes as possible, remembering only one thing: don’t commit the same mistake again. And you will be growing.
Best Osho Quotes In English | Osho Quotes on Love