Virat Kohli was born on 5 November 1988 (33) Delhi-India. He is one of the most successful and one of the most valuable cricket players in the world. He is much more energetic on the cricket field. for this many people called him King Kohli. Kohli is an Indian cricketer and the captain of the Indian national cricket team in Tests. He plays for Delhi in domestic cricket and Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League as a right-handed batsman, Kohli is considered the best player in the world and also included in the list of greatest of all time.
He made his first debut in 2011, Then he prove that he is valuable. He reached the no.1 place in the ICC rankings for ODI batsmen for the first time in 2013, 2 years after the debut. He also won Man of the Tournament 2 times in ICC world twenty20 in 2014 and 2016.
Kohli has been awarded by much more awards. the best of them – ICC man’s cricketer of the decade (2011-2020), sir Garfield sobers trophy in 2017 and 2018, ICC player of the year in the year 2012, 2017, and 2018. At the national level, he won the Arjuna award (2013), Padma Shri under the sports category in 2017. Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award . Also, he was ranked 66th in the Forbes list of the top 100 highest-paid athletes in the world for the year 2020. And much more awards he can achieve.
His nickname is cheeku, and his beautiful wife is actress Anushka Sharma. He is schilling in Delhi. He has trained the academy under Rajkumar Sharma who is a coach of former Ranjit trophy player. Now he loves in Meera bagh .
He has made many records in his cricket career. And has made many records for India, which will be remembered forever, He is told that he will go ahead and break the record of many cricket legends, he played in the under 19 world Cup, and Played for the IND team 2011-now. Surely he is a respectable person for us.
He also talks a lot, listening to which we can improve our lives and move forward in life. Ok now we read his quotes and Will try to understand them which will make us definitely a good person
1) never give up, today is hard tomorrow will be worse but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.
2) I like people who don’t need everyone to like them.
3) I like to be myself, and I don’t pretend. For instance, I don’t dress up for occasions, I am what I am.
4) if you turn your passion into your profession you will become unbeatable.
5) you are not just doing it for yourself you are transforming can inspire others.
6) if you are true to yourself, you won’t fear anything.
7) when you are fit you feel as if you can do anything.
8) self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.
9) I am not someone who sits at home and does not like to go out does not like to watch movies. I like to live my life.
10) I always dream of holding the bat and winning games for India. That was my inspiration to take up cricket.
11) in the game of cricket, a hero is a person who respects the game and does not corrupt the game.
12) whatever you want to do, Do full passion and work really hard towards it. Don’t look anywhere else.
13) I keep telling myself to improve from the previous maths previous shot. You can do it.
14) if you can stay positive in a negative situation you win.
15) so make sure you are always in good company.
16) don’t care what other people say just be yourself.
17) irrespective of whatever you have talent or not, one has to work hard. Just being talented does not mean anything, you can end up wasting it before you realize it.
18) if I work hard every day I am answerable to no one.
19) the bat is not a toy it’s a weapon, it gives me everything in life which helps me to do everything on the field.
20) the Picture me as someone who is wrong, and eventually, that becomes right after a certain point in time.
Read: Positive Vibe Quotes